404 error in Wordpress

My site (https://constelaciondeloscomunes.org) just started throwing 404 errors and I’m not sure why. I tried the basic tricks for resetting permalinks, updated the themes and plugins, but now I’m stuck. In case it’s helpful, the last error I see in the error log is this:
[04-Jun-2020 21:46:47 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘imagick.so’ (tried: /opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/imagick.so (libMagickWand.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/imagick.so.so (/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/imagick.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0

Please help! thanks!

1 Like

Hi Celeste,

I am not seeing the issue persisting, but let me know if you need us to login and look on the dashboard side of things. It may be that some other Reclaimer already helped with the fix, but if not just let me know.

Hi Jim,

Chris and Meredith have been most helpful, thanks!

Hi Celeste! Just wanted to follow up here after your ticket was submitted to our support. We found the Polylang plugin was causing issues with the Permalinks setting within the WordPress dashboard.

The error you’re referring to points to a missing Imagick PHP extension, but you were totally on the right track looking there!

If you’d like, definitely keep us updated with what you find, I will admit I was scratching my head at this when troubleshooting.

Let us know if you need anything else as well!