CollectiveAccess

Hello!

I was interested in creating a CollectiveAccess deployment (https://www.collectiveaccess.org/download) on Reclaim. Is such a thing possible?

Thank you!

Hi There-- This is a great question! After looking at the requirements for the software it is compatible within Reclaim Hosting’s Shared Hosting environment. With that said, we would not be able to troubleshoot any installation errors as our support staff does not have the expertise surrounding that application. We’ll always be happy to take a look as a courtesy but we may point you to any support forums for additional help.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you for the reply!

Understood about the support – is there a way to add this to CPanel in the same way that Omeka is?

Unfortunately, there’s no installer for that particular software within cPanel. You would need to install it manually following the instructions the developers link to on each GitHub repo.

That’s fine too! I just cant find the area or the part of the site where I would get to the terminal to install? I was assuming that would be out of CPanel, or am I wrong?

Found it in CPanel! Thank you!