Mattermost-Trello integration

Hi! I’m running a Mattermost instance in an old-school marketplace install and am trying to install the Matterllo integration to connect to our Trello boards. And I am utterly stuck.

I am attempting to use the Docker install instructions and get through retrieving and creating the image fine, and after a good deal of trial and error, I got through the “run the container” step, which returned a long string that apparently designates the container. But then I get stuck on the third step:

# apply the migration
$ docker exec matterllo python manage.py loaddata admin

– the result of which is an error message saying that Container $longstring is not running. But when I attempt to re-run the run command, it tells me that /matterllo is already in use by container $longstring. So based on some searching around, I’ve figured out that I can start the container with sudo docker start $longstring and then run the command above, but when I do I get this error:

OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: container_linux.go:349: starting container process caused "exec: \"python\": executable file not found in $PATH": unknown

Here’s what’s in the Dockerfile:

FROM python:2

RUN mkdir -p /usr/src/app
WORKDIR /usr/src/app

COPY requirements_base.txt /usr/src/app
RUN pip install --no-cache-dir -r requirements_base.txt

COPY . /usr/src/app

RUN python manage.py makemigrations

EXPOSE 8000
CMD python manage.py migrate && python manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8000

I’m more or less blundering around in the dark at this point, so if you have any suggestions for what to try next I’d be grateful…

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.