Thanks to Reclaim!

Because I miss hanging out with my digital #ds106 people (entirely my fault), and I saw my monthly payment to Reclaim Hosting clear and wanted to say thanks for being awesome. You guys have helped #michED become one of the most popular state-level Twitter Chats in the United States. According to analytics from an MSU PhD candidates study, we’re #4 in the nation :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m sure our role in the popularity of that is miniscule at best, you’ve done amazing things to promote that project and the care and attention shows! Now when am I going to lure you away from Dreamhost :wink: The water is mighty fine here Ben. Haha

That deserves a GIF:

2 Likes

The role of Reclaim has been anything but minuscule! You gave us a reliable and inexpensive home to start the movement, and have continued to offer rock solid support!

While I’m not quite ready to leave Dreamhost with my main blog, I do look forward to starting future projects here :slight_smile:

Nice GIF, Groom! I tried to post one, but failed…I am no longer strong with the fu.