I got an email today asking to update my WHOIS info. Sadly, it lacked a link to where I might go to change it. (I did manage to find it.)
Updating the address by using the “use existing contact” for all but the first entry resulted in this error:
My addresses seem to have been updated anyway.
Things that happen once a year are hard to debug!
Yeah our software is being buggy about letting folks update the contact info on their own. For now if you send us any updates we can change it on the backend. It’s on our list of things to fix
Just wanted to make sure it’s on the list! You can’t fix what you don’t know is broken.
Arguably another thread, but then registering a domain with a “invoice me” resulted in this:
The domain did get registered and is now “pending.”
Pushed it through and will look into the logs on that. You have a future as a QA tester, haha.